Holiday Shipping Guidelines
- Most orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA except Printed Tees and Art Prints which are made to order by our printing services.
- Dates are based on transit times provided by carriers. Excludes APO/FPO, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- Order by Noon of the following dates to receive by holiday
- We recommend choosing UPS for guaranteed shipping.
- USPS Standard Flat Rate Shipping does not guarantee delivery dates, just the estimated dates of arrival.
- International orders may experience customs delays. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
- Returns must be accepted by Jan 15th, 2021
- If you are in LA area, you can purchase online and then choose In-Store Pick Up option upon checking out at our Little Tokyo location. In-store pick up for online orders are available for pick up during our normal store hours. You will have the ability to select a date and time for in-store pick up when you checkout online at poketo.com.
374 E. 2nd St. Los Angeles, CA 90012 Phone: (213) 537 - 0751
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- We're also doing in-store shopping. More information here.
- We are shipping your orders 3 times a week keeping safe distance between 4 staff members at maximum. Due to the USPS budget cuts, please expect delays in shipping.
- We are all in this together. We thank you for your support, your patience and understanding.
- We are still offering FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA for purchases over $100.
- Please take a look at the updated Returns FAQ
WHERE DOES POKETO SHIP FROM?
Most orders are shipped from Poketo's headquarters in Los Angeles, California. USA. As a small business, Poketo takes tremendous pride in packing, shipping, and managing its own fulfillment.
All USA orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery. Most orders are processed and out the door in 1 to 3 business days, but transit time can take up to 6 days, depending on your distance from Los Angeles, California.
We offer a flat rate shipping of $8.95 for standard shipments under $100 anywhere in the contiguous USA. We offer free standard shipping on domestic orders of $100+ for delivery within the contiguous 48 United States of America, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. To be eligible, the order must total $100 or more after discounts and promo codes.
For orders placed with expedited 3-day, 2-day and Next Day air shipping, we use UPS, so transit time only applies to weekdays and we cannot ship to PO boxes. 3-Day, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air orders placed by 1:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday, will ship same day (except for on holidays due to warehouse closure). Weekend delivery is not available.
Orders that are shipped to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, USA territories and PO Boxes cannot be expedited, and will be shipped via USPS First Class Package or USPS Priority Mail.
IN-STORE PICK UP IN LOS ANGELES
We offer online customers in Los Angeles the option to pick up their orders from our Little Tokyo store in Downtown, Los Angeles. At checkout, select the shipping option "IN STORE PICKUP - Little Tokyo, Los Angeles (374 E. 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012) ONLY". We will email you when the order is ready for pick up. Orders placed before 1:00 P.M., Monday - Friday will be ready for pick up the same day. Customers are required to present identification and/or verification of credit card used for the order at pick up. In-store pick up orders need to be picked up within 2 weeks of placing the order.
All international orders are shipped via UPS, DHL or USPS to your destination country's postal service. Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery. Shipping cost is generally determined by actual weight of goods and packaging, however, occasionally, the cost may be determined by the dimensional weight of the package (depending on size of the order).
Customs Duties, Taxes and Brokerage Fees: International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery, which are not covered in our shipping rates. Make sure to check with your local postal service or customs office to find out what these fees will be before you place your order. Poketo cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment, Poketo will not grant refunds of any kind.
For our Canadian customers, to minimize high brokerage fees for imported goods, we strongly recommend choosing USPS First Class International Package or USPS Priority International service for your shipping service, both delivered to Canada Post for final delivery. Final delivery times may vary.
No Delivery via Freight Forwarding Company: International customers who elect to ship to freight forwarding or drop shipping companies may have their orders canceled at managerial discretion.
WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY TRACKING NUMBER / HOW CAN I CHECK ORDER STATUS?
Orders are generally processed and shipped Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Pacific Standard Time. Orders placed over the weekend or during a major holiday typically will be shipped the next business day. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with order and tracking information. Once a shipping label is printed, it may take up to 24 hours to see movement on the carrier's website.
DOES POKETO OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
I PUT IN THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS
I WANT TO ADD TO MY ORDER THAT I PLACED, BUT I DON'T WANT TO PAY DOUBLE SHIPPING
If your first order has not been shipped, simply make a second order online, and contact us immediately with your order numbers at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we combine the orders and refund the shipping cost.