One week down, only one week left to submit your design. Deadline is July 3rd! In just one week, nearly 100 wallet submissions for the booooooom.com x Poketo wallet design competition! Lets shoot for another 100, keep them coming you guys! We are seeing some seriously rad designs. Here is just a small snapshot, this is going to be tough competition. Deadline is July 3rd 2011. Get your designs in for a chance to be on booooooom.com and be prepared for big time exposure…. props on both blogs and the winner gets their wallet produced! Read (carefully) all the rules and submission guidelines below. Check out all of the submitted designs so far on our facebook.
Here is how to get involved:
1. CREATE! Design what you think “Before Life” was like. What did the world look like before we all got here? Did it have a lot of color? Did it ooze with neon? Did that primordial sludge really look quite handsome? You let us know!
2. DESIGN! Your design must be 300 DPI, 8.75″ width x 4″ height. But, DO NOT submit the hi resolution version. All you have to design is the exterior of the wallet. Make a low resolution version JPEG(no more than 1MB) for submission. If your design wins the contest, you will need to send us the hi resolution version later.
3. SUBMIT! Post your low resolution submission on Poketo’s Facebook Wall. Multiple submissions per artist are allowed. In the post title, write “Poketo x Booooooom Wallet Contest”. You have until July 3, 2011 to post your designs!
4. VOTE! We’ll post a gallery of selected submissions on Booooooom’s Facebook Wall and let you guys vote and help decide which design gets the top prize.
5. THE PRIZE! Winner will be announced on July 12, 2011. Poketo will produce 50 pieces of the winning design to be sold alongside the works of 200 other international artists on poketo.com. On top of props from both Booooooom and Poketo, the winner also gets 20 of the 50 limited edition wallets to keep. How’s that for bragging rights?
Don’t forget: Deadline for submissions is July 3, 2011. Post your wallet design on facebook.com/poketo. If you have any questions, post a comment here. Good luck and happy designing!