Halloween is almost upon us. If you’re hosting a party, you may have laid out all the spooky decorations, sinful candy and scary music, but you may not have had time to get into the spirit of things with a proper costume.
That’s where we come in to the rescue! Well, kind of… not that these are totally proper, but, they are lot of fun! Inspired by all the ghoulish Halloween preparations popping around us, we asked our uber-talented fall intern, Emi Tamaru, to help us out by brandishing her playful drawing skills for these fun-filled Halloween masks.
1. Simply download the images below by saving them on your desk top
2. Print the image on 8.5 x 11 paper on heavier stock preferably.
3. Pierce holes for the eyes, attach a string or stick, and you’re all set!
4. If you want, color them in for a more personal look.
5. Don’t forget to take a pic and post it on Facebook, we’d be stoked to see it! Most of all, have (ghoulish) fun!!