Thanksgiving is just around the corner and if you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year or having friends over for the holidays, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our stress-free guide to sprucing up your humble abode for the holidays and making your guests feel right at home.
1. Rustic Chalkboard – A fun way to showcase your Thanksgiving dinner menu.
2. Turkish Pestemal Towels – Looks so elegant draped as a tablecloth.
3. Linen Tea Towels - Used as placemats or to wrap up loaves of bread, these score top marks for versatility and artfulness.
5. Ceramic Cake Stands – Display sweet treats and fruits with bright pops of color.
6. Magnet Bottle Opener – A clever, earthy option to open that bottle of sauvignon blanc.
7. Woodland Owl Salt and Pepper Shakers – For extra flavor and a dash of delight, these add charm to your table setting.
8. Little Dove Vase – No time to create an elaborate centerpiece? This delicate vase looks so calming on any table.
9. Faux Tin Ceramic Mugs – Add a cinnamon stick to each cup of apple cider for a heartwarming drink.
10. Bright Times Tealight Candleholder – Nothing creates coziness more instantly than the soft, warm glow of candlelight.
11. Wild Harvested Room Spray – Envelop your home in the soothing scent of nature.