Before you get swept up in an army of to-do lists this holiday season, here’s our decorating guide filled with fuss-free ideas to make your home guest-ready, festive and fabulous. No elaborate flourishes or laborious setup needed, just simple touches for plenty of color and cheer.
From left to right:
1. Rainbow Felt Garland – Reflecting the exuberant joy of the season, this felt garland can either be strung around a tree or draped around a floral centerpiece on your dining table.
2. Paper Leaf Cutouts – Our most versatile holiday décor yet, these elegant cutouts can be used on your tree, gift packaging or around the home. An assortment of different leaf shapes makes it anything but boring.
3. Woodland Felt Ornaments – Reindeer, acorns and poinsettias…requisite holiday décor always draws on nature and wildlife, and these felt ornaments bring the pastoral pleasures into your home.
4. Wooden Snowflakes – There’s something so ethereal and magical about snowflakes, and these are full of natural wintry beauty, sans the chills.
5. Evergreen Tree Spinning Tops – Doubling up as toys and holiday décor, place these on a bare mantel or side mantel for an instant conversation piece that’s appropriately festive.
Shop all our holiday picks here.